Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow Day!

This morning Aaron and I both slept though our workout alarm! Aiden has started waking up several times a night and then climbing in bed with us. We aren't getting much sleep. So, we will have to do our workout tonight when he gets home from work.

Last night I taught up front with my teacher for Zumba. It was SO fun! I'm realizing though how much I would take it down a notch by the end of class as a student, and I can't do that when I'm up front and everyone is watching. Haha I'll be practicing HARD for the next couple weeks to build up my stamina.

My sister flies in tonight from AK (AHHHH, I can't wait!!) She will be my little pet guinea pig while she's here. I need to teach her my routines and practice ques. She doesn't know what she's in for. ;-) Muah ha ha.

3 days until certification day! We go from 8:30-5:30....I'm going to be wiped! I am so excited though.

Dinner tonight- Chicken soup for the soul :-) Mmmm, stock has been cooking for 30 hours already. Perfect on a snowy, cold day!

Do you have snow??

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for sister's and Zumba!!