Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday

Yesterday for Valentine's day Aaron and I got up early and did a Crossfit workout course.
-pushups
-lunges
-ski jumps
-goodmornings
-squats
-stomach things..lol I don't remember the name
-dips

3 rounds of 15 each for time. (Aaron has our times, I'll post them later)

It was awesome..early...but a great way to start the day. Afterward I met with the owner of my gym and had to do my whole zumba routine for her again. I am getting so excited for training this weekend and to teach my first class. Last night I went back for Zumba and then had a yummy dinner- we cooked a large turkey, had primal gravy, asparagus and the kids had brown rice and quinoa mix. I just had extra veggies and an apple. Oh- and I had 5 chocolate kisses. :-)

I've been using fitday.com to log my food- not to count calories, but more to see what my daily fat/protein/carb ratios are. It has been really helpful! I realized I wasn't getting enough protein for my body weight/fat %. I increased that and am feeling really good and have more energy, I even lost 3 pounds in less than a week after I increased. Woohoo!

Today- crossfit in the evening, Aaron went to work early. Then Zumba.
Din din- Roasted chicken, roasted veggies (onion, celery, fennel, cauliflower)

Time for breakfast: What are you having this morning?
Enjoy the day and smile a lot! :-)

No comments: