Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easier Said

I wish results were faster. I think I need to throw this scale out the window. Or only check once a week. I'm down a little over three lbs in two days...thank you stress...but when you have a goal, the slow and steady pace can be frustrating.

Workouts this week:

Monday- Taught Zumba
Tuesday- Taught Zumba
Wednesday- 10am took a Zumba class tonight taking another Zumba class
Thursday- Teach
Friday- rest...I think I'll take the kids for a hike somewhere. I need to be away from people.
Saturday- Teach morning Zumba
Sunday- Dunno...I need to do something.

Working out is helping my mind function. Actually, it's the only time it's not racing right now.

I'm going to a friends wedding in two and a half weeks. My goal is to lose 6 more lbs by then. More would be great, but 6 very doable.

My stomach is a mess from nerves, my head and heart are going crazy..I need to find a focus. One step at a time.

Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Girl! First of all, 3 pounds in two days? That's super fast! Second of all, throw that scale out the window! Haven't you read this post? http://primitivestimulus.com/2011/03/attention-scale-addicts/
and then this one:
http://primitivestimulus.com/2011/06/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

Get rid of the scale and use your pictures to measure yourself…which by the way if I looked like you I'd be thrilled…just sayin'...