Monday, August 22, 2011

Here...again? Really?

Okay...it's been a while. I've been missing. That statement is true in so many ways right now.

I'll fill in the blanks sometime soon, but right now I want to get down to business. I finally made it to my goal weight of 135. I felt good, I felt confident, I felt strong. Then, my thyroid stopped working.

Okay, not all together, but didn't work right. Between that and stress from family problems that I have caused...I am now up 25 lbs. I gained that 25lbs in 4 weeks and it's just hangin there now.

As of Friday, my dr's found the right medications to put me on. I'm starting to feel better already, but I won't get the full effect for another couple of months.

I have been inspired by a friend to take the oh-so-flattering booty shorts and sports bra pictures every week to see some results. I have been sugar free and starch free, eating all primal/paleo for the last 4 weeks with one s'more..oh wait...two s'mores in between. (minus the graham cracker) NO MORE!!!

I can do this again...I've done it before, I just need some accountability.

I am co-owner of a gym now, I have to be in good shape if I want people to sign up. I'm teaching five zumba classes a week right now and need to add some weights in. There isn't a lot to change with diet and exercise, it's just working off this weight added from thyroid. From what I've read about hypothyroidism- it's harder now to lose fat, but I am determined.

My heart and soul are doing some healing as well. It will be a time for a full body change. God can move mountains.

So...here they are...


Okay...next week, same shots. I'll check in along the way.

xo Dutchess






3 comments:

Sally said...

You look perfect just the way you are!

Kelly said...

Oh, silly girl......you are beautiful!! :)

Jolene Brown said...

;) Thank you sweet friends. Love you