Monday, August 29, 2011

Picture update

I'm not seeing a huge change on the scale..or in pictures. I am feeling frustrated. I lost 3 lbs last week, which is good, but I worked so hard I thought for sure it would be more. I did have a couple days of eating a treat here and there with our friends.

My dr. increased my Armour thyroid medication today, she also said my weight wont go down easily while we are still trying to find the right levels of thyroid for my system. This process can take months...I'm not that patient. So, I will continue eating paleo/primal and working out hard.

This weeks pictures:



Workouts this week:

Mon: Taught Zumba and took a Zumba class
Tues: Teach Zumba and Abs class
Wed: Power walk w/stroller and Take Zumba Class
Thur: Teach Zumba and Abs class
Fri: Power walk and Teach class (first friday hip hop Zumba)
Sat: Teach a.m. Zumba class
Sun: rest/ active with fam

That's a pretty full cardio week- I'm hoping to sneak some weights in too, there are some low weight power reps in the Ab class, but not enough.

Working out is still keeping my mind steady...for the hour that I'm in class. I am a pitiful emotional mess lately...crying at everything. Ugh. It's been rough. Focusing on physical health has been helpful.

Have a great week- I'll check in!

-Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Be patient! You look smokin' already, and you need to cut yourself an extra break with your meds! Plus…3 pounds in a week is great anyways…not that you should even be weighing yourself. Unfortunately, it is a slow process…it's so much easier to write these words then receive them, but I know you would be telling me the exact same thing!