Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pistachio

I have been loving these lately! Great high protein snack and low calorie compared to other nuts- packed with antioxidants, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and a good source of B6- they also just taste good!

I have not been feeling well at all lately and when I don't feel good, my eating gets all messed up. I think there were three days in a row that I consumed less than 400 calories- not good- but couldn't do much about it.

Today is a new day though and I WILL stay on track. Clean eating and workouts ahead- I can't lose sight of my goal. 7 months is going to fly by and I want to finish with NO REGRETS.

Workouts today:
Zumba
Abs
Sculpt

Posing and walking practice starts soon- I wonder what my coach will be like. Sounds interesting!

Get it done!!
Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Those are my favorite nut to snack on too! Eat girl, eat!

Unknown said...

Some people eat when their stressed, other starve. I am the latter and feeling for you right now. when my mom passed I lost 11 lbs in 7 days and I started at around 108.

Are you juicing? I do mean fresh veg & fruit juice, not smoothies. This SAVEs me when my heart is aching, easy to get down, all clean calories, and it feels amazing, will give you energy and has so many benefits.

Let me know if you need ideas or info references. This will get better!