Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Unravel

Meal 1 of the day: egg whites, green onions, lots of Cholula (yum), and a banana

It took all morning to eat this- my nerves are a mess, my emotions all over, and I'm unraveling. It's hard to keep anything down.

I think this is the most stress I can say I've ever been under- but even in this, I have a choice. I can let it destroy me. I can let it ruin me- take away my hopes and dreams, rob me of my laughter, steal my smile, harden my heart...OR I can focus on the positives..however small they may seem right now. I can see the beauty in my kids and let laughter pour out. It really is the best medicine.

One foot in front of the other. I can do this.

Workouts are my outlet right now and although May 12th feels like a world away, it's a goal that will keep me going. I will make it there...even if I have to crawl some days.

4 more clean meals to go- Zumba and Abs tonight. GET IT DONE!!

xo, Dutchess

No comments: