Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovely

Sometimes a girls day out feeds the heart and soul more than any workout ever could. xo

 




































Today I went to Ashland with two of my beautiful friends and fellow zumba teachers. Anna and Aiden came
with me and we had so much fun playing in the fancy stores: European candies, French books, and who doesn't love Dior? When we got home the kids and I made rice krispy treats with candy canes and chocolate chips- I didn't sample any, but the kids loved them.

I finished the day with Zumba. A great start to the week and a beautiful day.

Tonight at bedtime Anna said "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a princess in a castle...or a Zumba teacher mommy like you because you are a beautiful peach." So precious- I'll be her peach any day!

xo Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

So sweet...

Leslie said...

Oh, our lovies know just what to say. What a beautiful day for you! That makes my heart happy. xoxo