Friday, December 9, 2011

Resist

 

















Recent breakfasts I've made for the kiddos: Caramel Apple Dutch baby and Banana's Foster Oatmeal- two of my favorite things, but said No thank you! I will enjoy these one day again, but for now I am focusing on my goal.

Yesterday was a rest day for me with workouts. It was a full day with kids ending with a Christmas concert at their school- so cute to watch.

Workouts today:
Teach PE Zumba for 3rd graders
Zumba (take class)

Tomorrow I am going to a women's self defense class led by one of our new male instructors- I'm excited to learn from anyone with a black belt! :)

Happy Friday!! Make it a great day!
Dutchess

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Yum...how can you make that and not eat any? Looks amazing! My poor kids get the same food as me so Im not tempted...

Dutchess said...

It is some kind of sick torture!! lol Actually, it helps to make the foods that I'm craving..smelling them helps in a weird way.

Can't wait until the day AFTER competition! haha

Nadia said...

Do you already have planned what you are going to have? You are so strong!