Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Find

 


Have you ever tried Miracle Noodles? How have I gone without them all this time?! They are SO good, zero calories, zero carbs, and they just taste good. They don't smell great when you open the package- I almost couldn't do it, but you rinse them in cold water for a few minutes, dry them really well, and then add them to any dish at the last minute and they absorb all the flavor. Yum!

Today I had them with shrimp, kale, lots of garlic, and Bragg liquid aminos (zero cal, soy free, soy sauce) It was awesome! Next time I'll add hot chile peppers too. Definitely a great find! 

I am still SO sore from lifting with Kasey on Saturday- I've gotten some awesome workouts in over the past week and my old clothes are finally fitting!!

Workouts today:
Teach Zumba
Abs class

The sun is out and it's a beautiful Tuesday- what more could you ask for?
Get it done!!
xo Dutchess

No comments: