Sunday, September 11, 2011

8 months

This picture is from the 2011 Oregon Ironman- Fitness competition. In eight months, this is going to be me. I am working with the best trainer ever- she's seriously amazing- and I'm going to make it to my goal for the next competition in May.

Why?
To set a high goal and work hard to reach it
To work on discipline in my life
It's something I never thought my body could do- but I can
To work hard and be strong and healthy

My girlfriend Brittany is joining me in this crazy adventure...and I'm hoping I can convince my sister. ;)  Once my training schedule is firmed up, I will start posting through the journey of preparing for a fitness competition. I'm excited- totally crazy- but excited.

I've been following this awesome blog (thank you Karyn)  this girl is amazing. She started at 175 lbs and is now 6 days away from her first competition and looks incredible. She has fought her way through the intense training and has made it. I can't wait!!!

Pictures and workouts tomorrow!
Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

You my friend are crazy…but I know you can do anything you set your mind to! I'll be here to cheer you on each step of the way!