Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bottom of the Mountain



This is AMAZING! This is from the world championships- professional level. Lot's of hard work and determination.

This past week I started lifting with Kasey, I'm still sore. I'm feeling stronger and more and more determined each day. My goal feels SO FAR AWAY though, and feeling the pain of each workout is a reminder of how hard I will have to work to get there. One step at a time.

I put my weekly workouts together and realized I am working out 15 hours a week right now- you would think that between that and clean eating, I would be dropping weight like crazy...not so. This thyroid crap is driving me crazy. My Armour was adjusted again this week- hoping and praying this is the last time!

Pictures and workouts soon- happy Sunday!
-Dutchess

No comments: