Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Pictures



Can you tell how tired I am? The stomach flu has started at my house- this means very little sleep. I am down 4lbs today from last week- hopefully that stays off!! As hard as it is for me to take these pictures, I am so glad I will get to see my progress along the way. I will need it on the hard days!

Tomorrow I meet with my trainer and will start- I am so excited!!!! It feels a little overwhelming to know how far I have to go to get in to shape for these competitions, but I KNOW I can do it and I am SO EXCITED to say- my sister Karyn and friend Brittany are joining me. Look for their pictures on here soon!!! :)

Workouts this week:
Monday- teach Zumba
Tue-Teach
Wed- Take Zumba class
Thurs- Teach
Frid- take a.m. zumba class
Sat- Teach zumba
Sun- rest

This may change or look different after tomorrow- this is just my cardio schedule- weights will be coming soon. I am afraid to see how weak I am once I start!! I'll check in soon!

GET IT DONE!
 -Dutchess

No comments: