Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ouch!

Mama needs coffee...




I am SO sore today. I had my first buns and guns class last night...oh. my. gosh. We did HIIT circuit training for an hour. It kicked my butt! My abs are so sore, I can't even hold my stomach in or cough without Advil.

Tonight I teach Zumba and then it's time for round two of the weights. I have a one on one training session with Kasey afterward. Get it girl!

We worked out to this song last night, I told K that I'm going to walk on stage to this song and say 'I got from Kasey' :)


I had a dr.'s apt yesterday to gauge thyroid levels- they are high now instead of low. I'm staying on Armour, but lowering the dose a hair. I really hope this is the last adjustment, each time it changes I feel awful for a few days, and then it takes another month for my body to normalize. Energy is back though and I am thankful for that, one step at a time.

Time for yoga, gotta stretch these sore muscles out!

Dutchess

No comments: