Monday, September 19, 2011

Choices

Wanting to eat this....


But choosing to eat this...
I had a large cupcake order go out a few days ago and unfortunately have leftovers. Those cute little cupcakes are taunting me- I want one BAD!! Instead, I am choosing to have ground turkey breast...yeah, exciting huh? It has onions, green chile's, cumin, and lots of cilantro- pretty great actually. I think I need to get rid of those cupcakes so I'm not tempted.

 Another kiddo home today with the stomach flu, slowly going through the family, hoping and praying that I don't get it.

Lifting starts today!!! I am so excited but crazy nervous at the same time. Tonight is my buns and guns class- full of beautiful ladies that know a newbie is coming. On Saturday I met with the lovely Kasey for measurements, weight, and body test. She watched me walk- I walk with a lot of hip action. She said 'that means you sexy girl AND your lower abs are weak so your hips compensate' I like the first answer the best. ;)

I couldn't help but feel a little discouraged as I stood in front of the mirror and practiced posture. I have a LONG WAY TO GO!! Just when I was feeling a little down, my trainer smiled and said 'We've so got this! It's gonna be awesome!' And with that, my motivation was back.

I want this so badly- I am going to push hard and make it! I have to start picturing myself on that stage, smiling because I made it and worked my butt off to get there.

Workouts this week:
Mon- Buns and Guns and Zumba
Tue- Teach Zumba and weights with K
Wed- BG and Zumba
Thur- Teach and Weights
 Fri- BG and run
Sat- Teach class
Sun- rest

I've been sticking to this new way of eating- my weakness has been too much fruit, so this week I'm trying to cut it back. Pictures tomorrow!!

-Dutchess

No comments: