Thursday, September 15, 2011

Faster


My running partners: Anna, Aiden, and kitten Lucy

I was dying running up some of the hills around our house yesterday, Anna kept saying 'Mommy move your legs and run faster!' and I couldn't breathe enough to tell her I CAN'T!! :)

Yesterday was day 1 of this new diet- correction: lifestyle, not diet. I felt great!! I have had so much energy over the past two days just from eating every 2-3 hours. It did feel like a full time job keeping up with my eating schedule, but this weekend I am planning to cook most of it ahead of time so it's ready for next week.

Zumba tonight! I have eaten 3 of my six meals for the day- still feel good- hoping to see some results!
Measurements and weight with Kasey on Saturday.

Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Aiden is the cutesy! Keep up the good work, I'm proud of you for eating!