Monday, September 5, 2011

Dinner tonight: School starts tomorrow!

I normally would be posting my weekly check in pictures, but the evening has been full with back to school prep for tomorrow. We still have lunches to make, hair to trim, and a surprise trip to get ice cream. (no I'm not having any)

Fresh Paleo/primal dinner tonight: Green beans with garlic, ground venison, tomatoes from the garden, and homemade salsa.
 

Clean eating is where it's at. My stomach was in knots today and my heart was aching, so I just had a coffee, one bite of tuna and then forced myself to eat dinner. So glad I did! I had a great workout this morning- stroller fitness...aka bootcamp from he$$ WITH screaming children. And I'm totally going back!! Every Monday and Wednesday! haha Love the ladies there!

I have mentioned some huge goals on here before, I am now going to fight for those and achieve them. I'm excited to tell you about them- you may think I'm crazy, but I'm excited! Picture update tomorrow morning! xo Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

I'm so excited to encourage you along in your journey! You can achieve anything, and I'm really glad that you had a good dinner…eat, eat, eat!