Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bacon


This morning Anna woke up and asked for biscuits and gravy...with bacon...girl after my own heart!! She helped me make it from scratch and oh the smells almost enticed me to cave BUT I stuck to it and had egg whites with kale and a banana instead. I know, you're totally jealous.

I had an early morning workout with K already- too many squat jumps and burpees to count, but I made it and my legs and butt are already feeling it. Workout 1 down, Insanity (aka hell) and Zumba still to go.  I am full of energy today!! Make it happen baby!!!

Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Wow, that looks amazing! The first pic, not the second:) You have such strong will-power!

Dutchess said...

lol I know!! Mine looks like poo- it actually tasted good though.

I can't believe your trip is finally here! SO want to go to Hawaii right now. Take tons of pics in those hot bikinis you just got!! :)