Friday, October 14, 2011

Planned Spontaneity

We are traveling out of town for the day- no school, no work, just meeting dear friends and stocking up at one of my favorite places. Trader Joes!

This trip is somewhat spontaneous and because of Sundays food preparations for the week, I can still do something spur of the moment, eat clean and stay on track.

I'm adjusting my workouts for the week; today will be my rest day and then tomorrow and Sunday will be normal workouts. Sometimes emotional health is more important.

My one planned 'cheat' for the day is getting a skinny latte- oh sweet coffee, I have missed you. Other than that, all of my food is prepared and ready to go. I know I can stick to this when I'm not at home: So Do It!!

Happy Friday friends!!

xoxo, Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

have a great trip! Enjoy your family, good for you for being prepared!

Dutchess said...

SO MUCH FUN! Needed that! ESPN Sports was there on campus- so fun, loved it. We need to meet there for a girls day. xo