Monday, October 24, 2011

Best

"To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift."    - Steve Prefontaine

Workouts this week:

Mon- 6am Bootcamp (slept through my alarm..three times this morning...crap), Kickbox Sculpt, Zumba
Tue- Insanity begins, Zumba, Abs
Wed- Bootcamp, Insanity, Zumba
Thur-Insanity, Zumba, Abs
Fri- Insanity, Zumba (masquerade party)
Sat- Insanity, Zumba
Sun- Insanity, run

*about 16 hours

My workouts are on the heavier side this week, but I have a lot going on that needs an outlet right now. With clean fuel for my body, enough water, good rest and these workouts- I'm hoping for a great week. 

I have a busy morning ahead, check in with meals later! 

GET IT DONE, GIVE IT YOUR BEST and PUSH!!
- Dutchess 

2 comments:

Nadia said...

So no donut for breakfast this morning? I was just getting ready to load up the kids and head out...

Dutchess said...

lol Oh man, that sounds good. I don't know why junk sounds so good today..fighting the temptations..good thing there's nothing in our house. ;)