Saturday, October 8, 2011

Recuperar

It is finally time to rest, recuperar! I made it through my last few hours of workouts for the week...just barely. I've gotten sicker, the fever returned and now my voice sounds like a dude. Awesome.

It's been a full week- not just physically, but mentally...emotionally. Tears have burned and stained my face constantly over the past days and I'm exhausted. This is my biggest obstacle- getting through some of the lowest, most emotionally taxing times of my adult life and still taking care of myself and family. Trudging through one step at a time.

Making it through this makes this physical goal of mine look easy. Attainable. I hope this post will be a reminder of that down the road when I feel I can't make it.

For the rest of the weekend I will be recovering- no more workouts until Monday morning...bright and early with Kasey! I have to get healthy!!

And yes...I will post pictures (Nad!! ;)

Date this morning with my youngest sweetie pie...
 Passed these up...1 temptation down thousands more to go...
Happy weekend friends, enjoy it!

Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

strong will-power you have my friend! Keep up the good work and rest with your loves!