Thursday, October 20, 2011

Freshness of Fall





































Delicious clean eating: Kale, Pears, Apples, Protein shake w/banana and coconut milk, and Lamb. I have been craving red meat lately; I'm not supposed to eat it on this new detox plan with my dr, but this is going to be a 'cheat' meal tonight. It was just butchered from my parents farm and lamb is one of my favorites.

It is a beautiful, sunny fall day- I've been a home body this week, still in this funk- I need to get outside and breathe in the fresh air, let the sun shine on my face, and enjoy this day. I'm bringing the younger two running partners with me in the jogging stroller and heading out!

Workouts Today:

-Walk/Jog with kids  turned into a sprint...ouch
-Teach Zumba
-Abs/ Sculpt

Today WILL be a great day! No giving up, no giving in. JUST DO IT!

Happy Thursday!
xo- Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Enjoy the sun!

Dutchess said...

It's 73 degrees and beautiful! Ahh, needed that! <3