Saturday, October 15, 2011

Refreshed

"The only one who can tell you 'you can't ' is you. And you don't have to listen."- Nike

"You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims."
- Harriet Woods

Zumba this morning was AWESOME! My partner at the studio is back and she taught class- what a beautiful dancer. I love that we have such different styles.

My husband is wiped out, so I'm taking the kids out for some fun today- football in the sunshine! :) I'll sneak in a run tonight to finish out cardio for the day. I am so glad I took a break yesterday when I felt like I needed it. I am re energized for some good workouts this weekend!

Tomorrow is food prep day for the week. What meals are you making this week? Get it done!

Enjoy this lovely weekend!

xo

1 comment:

Sally said...

Go Zumba! I'm happy you have Zumba to keep you going and your beautiful family. :)