Saturday, October 22, 2011

Own It

Weekends are hard. They are unstructured, relaxing (good thing), and full of temptation and unplanned eating. NOT ANYMORE! I'm determined to make the weekends my strong point- when I prepare mentally and physically to challenge myself even more for the next week.

I pushed in my morning workout today and it felt SO good! Another hour of cardio will squeeze it's way in to my day and I'll be finished. Tomorrow (Sunday) I will do some cardio and I have a ton of practice for a new class I'm teaching in one week.

Meals today:

Meal 1: 4 ozGround Turkey, black beans, green pepper, pear
Meal 2: Protein Shake (post workout)
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken breast, brussel sprouts
Meal 4: Protein shake, banana, kale
Meal 5: Chili with venison, spinach salad, roasted butternut squash
Meal 6: apple with cinnamon

**planned cheat for the week: Pumpkin pie without the crust. Today is my husbands birthday and there will be lots of treats- I'm saying no to most of them, but yes to some pumpkin. Mmmm.

“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” George Lorimer

Weekend fail WIN- here I come!! Make it happen!!
xo, Dutchess

No comments: