Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not a Chance!

 






















Said no thank you to these last night at a candle party: cupcakes and brownies. Also turned down wine!! It's actually getting easier to turn down foods that I can't have. I am allergic to gluten- both of these are full of it, and they were still a temptation, but NO- NOT A CHANCE!!

This morning I was up early for my workout with K- it was awesome!! I'm already feeling it, but also have a ton of energy from it. There were 7 of us this morning, including K- such awesome ladies that make me laugh like crazy- so nice in the midst of the sweat and pain.

Meal 1 and 2 are done- four more today and I'm pounding the water! Pump and Zumba tonight!

My goal for this week is to keep up with drinking enough water and getting enough sleep. I have not been sleeping at all and it's wearing me down. I need to turn my brain off!

4 more clean meals, 3 more liters of water, 2 more workouts: 1 awesome day! Make it happen!!

-Dutchess