Monday, October 17, 2011

Skinny Jeans are Dumb

Yeah...that's been my morning. Totally discouraged today, feeling bummed about a lot of stuff (workouts and emotional yuck stuff), and of course..tried the old jeans on AGAIN.  What the heck?! Why must I torture myself like this...especially on a Monday?!!!

I'm in a funk today;  I really want to blow off my workouts and go sit by myself in quiet and cry. Instead- I'm choosing to make myself go, to work hard and give 100% to this day. No one ever said this would be easy. I will not listen to that voice that says I can't do this.

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryun

“Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” Stephen R. Covey

I can do this. Make it happen!

Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

You are right, they are dumb…I was actually thinking that same thing today! We are all going to have days that are harder, keep pressing on!