Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday! Hooray! The weekend means a little bit of recovery and that's just what these sore muscles need!

Yesterday my walk/jog with the kids turned in to a sprint pushing the double jogger up hills. We dottled for too long and were going to be late picking up the older boys from school. I soon realized I was not in running shape.

I ran 1.5 miles in 11 minutes and about died in the school lawn after I got the boys. No really. I kept whispering 'breathe, breathe, you can do this (pause- smile and wave at other parents like I wasn't dying) okay breathe, you made it, you're alive..' I am feeling those hills in my legs..and butt..and abs..and....let's just say I'm sore.

Zumba today, then tomorrow morning Zumba and my first day of Insanity. Meal 1 is done for the day, 5 more clean meals and 4 liters of water- OWN IT! 

“High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” Jack Kinder

“If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can’t accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” Rosalyn Carter

Happy Friday! Finish this week strong- GET IT DONE!
xo, Dutchess

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Here's to a good weekend! Hope you guys enjoy yours:)

Dutchess said...

Thank you xo I am determined to stay strong and be structured with food this weekend- do it with me Nad! Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday, so I know there will be lots of temptation with food- I might take and post about a thousand food pics of what I'm saying NO to- lol

I'm going to own the weekends- no more being weak!! :)

Nadia said...

I'm with you…but to drinks count? :)

Dutchess said...

Ummm, red wine is okay ;)

Stay strong, you can enjoy all the drinks you want in a week with sand between your toes! Finish strong girl! xo