Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just Drop!



Here it is- broken down and beaten by my 8 year old son...awesome. haha This is round 2 of planks.

Food is prepped for the week and I bought a new protein powder. I think this is my favorite so far and was highly recommended.

120 calories, 1 gram fat, 3g carbs, 1 gram sugar, 24 grams protein- awesome!
I will get a run in sometime today- grocery shopping comes first, so probably tonight. Gotta keep this endurance and finish the day strong. Bootcamp comes early tomorrow with Kasey, but I always feel awesome when I'm done. It's the getting out of bed part that's hard.

Pictures and workouts tomorrow. Here comes another great week- make it happen!!

-Dutchess

6 comments:

Nadia said...

That is so cute! I love when my kids work out with me! You are a great example for them!

Sally said...

So cute! I love seeing you smile and Ryan is adorable. :)

Chase&Kim said...

i think my new favorite thing is to see what you're wearing in your workouts, you always look so cute-definitely going to rock giant hoop earrings in hot yoga this week in honor of you (although i might end up stabbing myself in the face with those suckers in downward dog)
xx

Dutchess said...

Hahahahaha Kim- you made me laugh. Okay- I normally wouldn't wear the ghetto fab earings for a workout. We were playing around in town and decided to go to the studio for a workout- that's when the challenge started. I forgot to take the earings off. I saw that in the video and thought 'What the heck? Why do I have those on still?!' With that said- you could TOTALLY rock those in hot yoga.
Love you xoxo

Michelle said...

Super cute! I think you definitely win for form though ;)
Love you.

Dutchess said...

Thank you Meeshell!! xo Miss you tons!!