Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend prep and pic

Oh yes, rockin the 80's! lol This is from a costume party we went to last night. I was over 6ft tall in those heels and got a great leg workout dancing in them! haha

Workouts and eating were right on the money this week- I felt strong and proud of myself for sticking to it even though my week was emotionally draining. Last night was my planned cheat meal- mostly drinks at the party. The sugar in the drinks killed me- I'm really noticing how my body reacts when I'm not eating clean: heart racing, headache, throat hurts, sluggish...blah.

Today is my food prep day for the week- I need to go to the grocery store first though. I'm tired and want to just lay on the couch, but I know how good it feels to be prepared for healthy choices- get it done!!

We are heading to a bonfire with friends tonight, I'm bringing a dish that I can actually eat so I have a clean option.

Time to get ready for another great week!!

Make it happen!!!
Dutchess

No comments: