Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sweet Treats?


Said 'no thank you' to these yummy temptations yesterday. It felt good. I did get to say yes to a skinny latte and it was SO worth the wait.
 
After a much needed break with friends and family yesterday, I am ready to keep pushing on.

Todays workouts:

Zumba this morning
Run (shorter, maybe 3-4 miles)

Clean eating really feels the best, making good choices and staying prepared is getting easier and easier. Make it happen baby!

Happy Saturday!
xo, Dutchess

4 comments:

Nadia said...

Thanks for the motivation, I am so tempted with all the yummy food and grains all around me today, but it does feel better to say no and know you stayed strong...but it's hard right now!

Dutchess said...

You can do it girl!! Weekends are by far the hardest for me- take pictures of what you are saying no to and post them- it helps a ton. Stay strong mama

Nadia said...

Is it almost as good as eating them? Lol. Famous Amos cookies are staring at me along with a whole table of tournament food and chips....

Dutchess said...

Umm, I'm not gonna lie...not even close to eating them. It does help though. ;) Mmmm cookies...just say no