Thursday, October 13, 2011

Push

Oh mamacita- I am sore today!! Taking a few days off while sick really took away from training. Thankfully it's all upper body that's sore so I can teach class tonight.

A friend of mine sent these to me this morning for encouragement- love them!

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up."
-Babe Ruth

Workouts today:

Power Pump
Zumba
Abs (this is a 1/2 hour class)

*I am interviewing 3 new instructors today, so I will need to do smaller workouts with them- so fun meeting new people and seeing different teaching styles.

Off to go pack food for the day- clean eating all day- no excuses. My weakness right now is not getting enough water- I barely snuck in 3 liters yesterday, my goal is to take in about 4.

Almost Friday, push hard and finish the week strong. Make it happen!!

- Dutchess

2 comments:

Nadia said...

You are so dedicated! Go girl!

Dutchess said...

Thank you :) You help a TON!!! xo