Friday, October 7, 2011

Finish it

Woke up this morning still sick...bummer. I need some serious rest and won't get that until tomorrow afternoon. I didn't make it to all of my classes last night, it was enough to make it through teaching.  After that I came home and crashed with the fam on the couch to watch the Ducks game. Rest is just as important as all the workouts!

Workouts today:

-This morning I teach Zumbatomic for third grade PE- always fun!

- Zumba tonight- it's our first friday class- yay!

Tomorrow morning:

Teach a.m. Zumba

Three more hours of teaching and then I'm done for the week and on to recovery! If I'm doing better I'll get some cardio and weights in on Saturday, but I'm thinking I need to take it easy this week so I don't get worse and ruin next week too.

Eating yesterday was not easy- I'm going through some hard emotional stuff right now...it's toxic to the body. I had to force myself to get all of my meals in - felt much better for doing it, but that needs to be a focus so I have fuel for all of the workouts.

I'll post todays meals later- clean eating, lots of water, good workouts, and rest rest rest- that is the plan. It's the final push for the week, finish strong.

Make it happen baby!
Dutchess

No comments: