Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dragging

Meal 3 today: 5 oz chicken breast, spinach, carrots. Love the colors!

I am dragging this afternoon- my energy is low right now. I had a full morning of interviews and demo classes- so fun, but I've already gotten some good workouts in and I still have my own to do this evening.

I tried the muscle milk: NO BUENO! It tastes bad and has garbage in it. Apparently I'm not good at reading the fine print. I'll just stick to my normal protein shake for now and clean, whole foods.

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
- Arthur C. Clarke

Fun new Zumba song: 'Sexy and I Know It'  by LMFAO. Class tonight woohoo- always feels like a party! Gotta keep movin- positive thoughts, a good attitude, determination and purpose- SO DO IT- finish the day strong!!

xo, Dutchess

No comments: