Thursday, October 13, 2011

You know who you are

Dear Anonymous,

Your words were hurtful.

The way you voiced your opinion was unnecessary.

You don't know me- how I spend my time, how I serve my family, how I invest in my marriage, how much time I spend training. You don't know me at all.

I am a real person. I am a mother, I am a wife, I have a heart that beats just like yours, I have real feelings that can be crushed, just like you, I have insecurities just like you. Please remember there is a real person behind this blog.

If you have opinions to share- contact me in private or keep them to yourself.

This is a space for friends, encouragement, goals, and motivation. Not toxic words like yours.

Thank you for respecting my wishes from here on out.

-Jolene

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Xoxo

Mandy said...

seriously? this must be in reference to the facebook post? i'm sorry for whomever spoke cruelly to you. we all must walk the path the Lord has for US. nobody else can see the heart or know the plans God has designed. when something seems 'off' from the outside, it's easy for others to judge harshly, rather than let their love for the other speak first. i hope that you know that you have a ton of support, but more importantly, that you are pleasing the Lord, and only His opinion matters <3