Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Day

Feeling better today, so glad I did my workouts last night. I think it helped me to sweat this bug out, I'm still not 100% yet, but feeling better. Another down day with the kids will help- sweats, tea, and snuggling on the couch watching cartoons always helps!

I'm not sure if it's the new supplements or if it's my thyroid leveling out, but I'm down three lbs today from Saturday- woohoo!! I hope it continues (yes Nad, I know, throw the scale out, but it was exciting ;)

Eating today: 

Meal 1: Protein Shake 1 banana

Meal 2: 4 oz ground turkey breast, 1 C spinach, cauliflower

Meal 3: 5.5 oz chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, Kale

Meal 4: Nectarine, Protein Bar (Luna) Not supposed to have these, I have two left and they have 9g protein so I'll finish them

Meal 5:Protein Shake (after workout recovery)

Meal 6: Turkey Black Bean Chili  (black beans, turkey breast, peppers, onions, cilantro)
Had a pear, broccoli soup, and 4 oz chicken breast instead  broccoli soup (broccoli, leeks, garlic, onion, kale, homemade chicken stock, sweet potato, coconut milk)

No eating 2 hours prior to bed and lots of water!!

Workouts today:
Teach Zumba- new high intensity songs!

Abs and Bikini Bootcamp (kickboxing sculpt)

Yoga (Not sure if I'll make it to this, I may go to bed early to recover)

Came home and crashed on the couch to watch the Ducks game with the fam- my body is wiped out!!

It's a new day and a fresh start- clean eating and great workouts- Make it happen!!

Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Haha! Guess my lecturing has gotten through! Hope you guys enjoy a cozy day!