Monday, October 10, 2011

Cheers to 71

"If I had to select one quality, one personal characteristic that I regard as being most highly correlated with success, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence. Determination. The will to endure to the end, to get knocked down seventy times and get up off the floor saying, ‘Here comes number seventy-one’!"

-Richard DeVos

It's a new day and a fresh start! I can finally breathe a little better this morning, the heaviness in my chest is mostly gone and I have more energy. So thankful to be getting better. I didn't meet with Kasey- the 5am wake up is a little too much for my first day of feeling human again. Two workouts today though, I'll pace myself.  Workouts and food later today.  Happy Monday!!
xo, Dutchess

1 comment:

Nadia said...

So glad you are feeling a little better!